Game Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are closed for viewing purposes only. To join the Game Twister community, please register at the new forums here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Left 4 dead review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Username
Level 8
Level 8
Username

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Left 4 dead review Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 dead review   Left 4 dead review EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:08 am

Gameplay 9/10
Left 4 Dead has some very enjoyable, amazing gameplay. It is very unique and has many things that seperate it from other games. Left 4 Dead is a 1st Person Shooter that is bound to pull you right in to the game. With 4 great campaigns, the fun lasts awile. I have played the campaigns and I can tell you, you will want to play them several times. Now if you're just starting the game, I suggest playing it on easy to get the feel of it and warm up.

Graphics 8/10
Now some people find the Left 4 Dead graphics a little suckish, but about 90% of people like the graphics. They are fun graphics and suite the game well. The graphics make the zombies pop out and make everything seem all the more real.

Multyplayer 10/10
Left 4 Dead multyplayer is a one of a kind. A very different experience from all other games. Here's how it works. You start the game as either a survivor or a hunter. Survivors start in a little room called a "Safe House" where they are untouchable of the zombies. They can grab the gun of their choice and a med kit. Once a player decides to break the lock and open the door, the rush begins. The survivors goal is to rush to the safe house on the other side of the map. (Usually takes awile). There are hordes (crowds of zombies not controlled by human players) placed throughout the map that could come from anywhere making the game a thrill. But the catch is, there can be up to 4 human players on the hunters as well. These players are much more capable of killing survivors than the hordes. As a hunter your goal is to take out the team of survivors. You must work together to do so, and work with the hordes. There are many different kinds of zombies you can be, they are selected randomly. You will obtain different abilities according to the randomly selected zombie you are. Every time you die, a new infected (zombie) will be randomly selected so you can try a different skill.

Bots (CPUS) 7/10
Now the infected bots (The horde) are 10/10 so I don't need to inform you much on them. They do a bunch of stuff such as vomit or lie around unless you bug them or just show your face on their territory. They hide or jump from no where. 10/10 for them. Now survivor bots, they are always by your side healing you and reviving you not worrying about themselves. But online it gets annoying for the hunters because the bots have a device that locates the hunter making it hard to get a hold of any of the survivors.

Overall 9/10
Great game, unlimited amounts of fun.
I definately think you should get this game, it's unique,creepy, and abovr all it's very fun.
Back to top Go down
https://gametwister.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile none

Left 4 dead review
Page 1 of 1