Game Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are closed for viewing purposes only. To join the Game Twister community, please register at the new forums here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

I am updating this site...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SC
Admin
Admin
SC

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-01-07

I am updating this site... Empty
PostSubject: I am updating this site...   I am updating this site... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:07 pm

ya the games might be scarce, but I'm working on something interesting at the moment. I'm just as curious as you might be to see how it turns out, but I'm going to do my best to make it sweet. Flash CS4 should arrive for me in the middle of the month, so that should give some more fun stuff to play with. The 4th mission of Alias is going to take a long time, so don't expect to see it anytime soon. Oh ya, and as part of my english assignment to blog twice a week, the Articles section of this site is getting some love. Check it out if you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
http://gametwister.net

I am updating this site...
Page 1 of 1