Game Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are closed for viewing purposes only. To join the Game Twister community, please register at the new forums here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Need Help With SWF.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mechabloby
Level 2
Level 2
Mechabloby

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Need Help With SWF. Empty
PostSubject: Need Help With SWF.   Need Help With SWF. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:31 am

How do I get .swf files to work? What program do I need?
Back to top Go down
x2i
Level 1
Level 1
x2i

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With SWF.   Need Help With SWF. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:33 am

This will play most flash files properly - maybe not anything made in flash cs4 though but that's not widely used as of yet:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n7bv92
Back to top Go down
Mechabloby
Level 2
Level 2
Mechabloby

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With SWF.   Need Help With SWF. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:36 am

x2i wrote:
This will play most flash files properly - maybe not anything made in flash cs4 though but that's not widely used as of yet:

That's Flash Player 8. Is it needed to play the latest demo? If so I downloaded the demo and it works fine. I just want to work a .swf file.
Back to top Go down
x2i
Level 1
Level 1
x2i

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With SWF.   Need Help With SWF. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:38 am

Mechabloby wrote:
x2i wrote:

That's Flash Player 8. Is it needed to play the latest demo? If so I downloaded the demo and it works fine. I just want to work a .swf file.

The latest demo of what... (Alias 4 I assume) - I can imagine SC isn't using Flash CS4 as of yet so that would be sufficient to play it.
Back to top Go down
Mechabloby
Level 2
Level 2
Mechabloby

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With SWF.   Need Help With SWF. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:38 am

x2i wrote:
Mechabloby wrote:
x2i wrote:

The latest demo of what... (Alias 4 I assume) - I can imagine SC isn't using Flash CS4 as of yet so that would be sufficient to play it.

Sorry. Yeah I did mean the demo to Alias 4. I can't locate Flash Player 8 in my C drive. Should I download it?
Back to top Go down
x2i
Level 1
Level 1
x2i

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With SWF.   Need Help With SWF. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:40 am

Mechabloby wrote:
x2i wrote:
Mechabloby wrote:
x2i wrote:

Sorry. Yeah I did mean the demo to Alias 4. I can't locate Flash Player 8 in my C drive. Should I download it?

If you dont already have Adobe/Macromedia Flash installed on your machine then it is unlikely that you will have Flash player there, so you can go ahead and download it from the link I sent you.
Back to top Go down
Mechabloby
Level 2
Level 2
Mechabloby

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With SWF.   Need Help With SWF. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:40 am

Is Flash player 10 better than Flash player 8?
Back to top Go down
Carnage
Level 14
Level 14
Carnage

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With SWF.   Need Help With SWF. EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:16 am

of course
Back to top Go down
none
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With SWF.   Need Help With SWF. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help With SWF.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Twister :: MultiMedia :: Flash-
Jump to: