Game Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are closed for viewing purposes only. To join the Game Twister community, please register at the new forums here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

GT toolbar updated

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SC
Admin
Admin
SC

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-01-07

GT toolbar updated Empty
PostSubject: GT toolbar updated   GT toolbar updated EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:13 am

This toolbar has gone through three names. First it was built for the Kitty Krew, but as it expanded I decided to make it open to GT. The second name was the GT Flash Toolbar. Now I have been able to obtain the name of GT Toolbar.

So, from left to right, here are the buttons and what they do.

Community - If you decide to use a different Conduit toolbar, you can use this button to switch between them, instead of having multiple toolbar plugins.

Menu - clicking on it will send you to the flash board. If you click on the arrow you will see options for the toolbar

Search - The search bar allows you to use some popular search engines, the GT flash search, and the forum search.

Links - A bunch of links to all different types of sites.

BBS - links to all the boards on the BBS

Radio - The radio is preset with Radiogrounds, but you can edit it to add your own stations.

Games - Play some flash games in gadget windows

Movies - Gadgets to watch popular flash movies

Time Killers - Odd stuff. some are links, some are gadgets. (My favorite is the Spin Cycle).

RSS - RSS feeds to several GT related sites.

Email - This thing will check your email for you. I find it very handy as it automatically logs you into your account when you click on the email address.

To see what the toolbar looks like, and to download it, click here

If you want something added, just ask for it in this topic or PM me.

Notes:

- As the toolbar is updated frequently, this topic may become out of date fast, but things on it are simple enough to work around. The toolbar is updated automatically, so there is no need to worry about updating it. You will see any differences the next time you open up your browser. Otherwise you can click on Refresh Toolbar in the Menu.

- If there is something you do not understand, most buttons have a note that you can view by rolling over the button.

- Now, some people may be thinking that because its a toolbar, so its obviously a virus or spyware. I did not make the engine for this whole thing. Conduit has been around for years, and I have used it on several different occasions. The whole thing is clean, so don't worry about installing it or using its features.

- Don't know if your browser is supported? just go to the site and see! At the moment, Firefox 1+
And IE 5+ works with the toolbar, no matter what OS you use.

- If there is a part of the toolbar that you do not want to use, go to Menu, click on Toolbar Options, and select the Predefined Components tab.
Back to top Go down
http://gametwister.net
Carnage
Level 14
Level 14
Carnage

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-01-07

GT toolbar updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT toolbar updated   GT toolbar updated EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:19 am

cool
Back to top Go down
none
Doregushin
Level 3
Level 3
Doregushin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-21

GT toolbar updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT toolbar updated   GT toolbar updated EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:59 am

finally, a toolbar worth keeping
Back to top Go down
stuff
Level 3
Level 3
stuff

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-04

GT toolbar updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT toolbar updated   GT toolbar updated EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:28 am

Doregushin wrote:

indeed
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Level 9
Level 9
Waffles

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-18

GT toolbar updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT toolbar updated   GT toolbar updated EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:10 am

stuff wrote:
Doregushin wrote:

indeed

seconded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GT toolbar updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: GT toolbar updated   GT toolbar updated Empty

Back to top Go down

GT toolbar updated
Page 1 of 1