Game Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are closed for viewing purposes only. To join the Game Twister community, please register at the new forums here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Pixel art. (PA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
K4
Admin
Admin
K4

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Pixel art. (PA) Empty
PostSubject: Pixel art. (PA)   Pixel art. (PA) EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:09 am

I'll just be posting a few PAs here every now and then along with a short thing on who they are for the ppl who care.

This is one of my older characters who was known as "Black The Fox" but with a few changes over the past few months he now looks like this and is known as "Black The Robotic French Fox Wolf" or "BlackTRFFW" for short.
Pixel art. (PA) Blackt10

This is not really that old of a character owner ship wise but she is rather new, she is know as Kones who is the sister of Konus who is my author character. As you can see she has body armor on, why? I Don't know, I was bored. And for the ones who even care she has on Ghost Recon Advanced warfighter 2 (GRAW2) based body armor.(And no it's not a scouter.)
Pixel art. (PA) Kones_10

Hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://ukkination.at.ua/
SC
Admin
Admin
SC

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Pixel art. (PA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel art. (PA)   Pixel art. (PA) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:45 am

awesome job
Back to top Go down
http://gametwister.net
Thrilla
Level 20
Level 20
Thrilla

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Pixel art. (PA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel art. (PA)   Pixel art. (PA) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:13 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pixel art. (PA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixel art. (PA)   Pixel art. (PA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pixel art. (PA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Twister :: MultiMedia :: Art-
Jump to: