Game Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are closed for viewing purposes only. To join the Game Twister community, please register at the new forums here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

worst experiences with the game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowbell16
Level 4
Level 4
shadowbell16

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-25

worst experiences with the game Empty
PostSubject: worst experiences with the game   worst experiences with the game EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:32 am

if you don't what the game is, you've already lost it and wont know what's going on here anyways, so go ahead and leave now.

post the worst experiences irl, or on 4chan with 'the game'. my Two were watcHing tElevision and lookinG At deMotivators, the onE at home was with browsing through the guide, than seeing this alright show, then i looked for it, it was called the game.
the other time, a poster told me to say 'thug aim' 5 times out loud. both times caused my cerebellum to fuse.
Back to top Go down
Furry
Level 6
Level 6
Furry

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-04

worst experiences with the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst experiences with the game   worst experiences with the game EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:33 am

Someone hung a poster in my school hallway that said "TEH GAEM" just like that. People burned it after school.
Back to top Go down

worst experiences with the game
Page 1 of 1