Game Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are closed for viewing purposes only. To join the Game Twister community, please register at the new forums here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Great essentials for HTML

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Great essentials for HTML Empty
PostSubject: Great essentials for HTML   Great essentials for HTML EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:24 am

So, I have a few things I always use for my HTML web design, and I would like to suggest them to others for use. Their pretty good, and most of them are of no charge to you the web designer. Hope you try and they are successful for you.

1. Adobe Dreamweaver: Great for HTML editing, dreamweaver has many good tools built into it to make web designing easier. It even comes with a few HTML templates already built for you to use. The only downside is that it costs a pretty penny for it, but well worth it I say. You can head over to the link to get a free 30 day trial.

2. HTML Validator: The HTML validator was created by the World Widee Web consortium (w3c). The website for this group is located at W3c.org. This useful tool allows you to check your HTML for errors, and then makes suggestions of what to change. This helps the website look it's best in every modern browser.

3. CSS Validator: Like the HTML validator, the CSS validator checks your CSS for errors, and then gives you assistance in fixing it to it's best. This is strongly recommended for anyone who incorporates CSS within their HTML design.
Back to top Go down
SC
Admin
Admin
SC

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Great essentials for HTML Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great essentials for HTML   Great essentials for HTML EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:55 am

seems like good tools for a webpage
Back to top Go down
http://gametwister.net

Great essentials for HTML
Page 1 of 1