Game Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are closed for viewing purposes only. To join the Game Twister community, please register at the new forums here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SC
Admin
Admin
SC

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare! Empty
PostSubject: Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare!   Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:10 am

So im sure most of you know that Alias 4 is scheduled for a Wiiware release sometime this year, a few detectives found the website early and the info made its way around the net before i could send out my official press release..

Reauk and I will be updating the GT dev blog weekly, most of the info wont be posted here so if your interested feel free to subscribe to it as well.

So at this point my work load is obviously packed, i have 2 more flash games planned for release in the next month, but after those it will only be GT, No Quarter and (secret unannounced console title) till the end of the year.

Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
http://gametwister.net
Jack_The_Ripper
Level 9
Level 9
Jack_The_Ripper

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare!   Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:14 am

NO WAI.
Back to top Go down
Reauk
Admin
Admin
Reauk

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare!   Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:18 am

more stuffs for the wii I see <_<
Back to top Go down
lol
Level 9
Level 9
lol

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare!   Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare! EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 5:19 am

cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare!   Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare! Empty

Back to top Go down

Alias 4 Coming to WiiWare!
Page 1 of 1