Game Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are closed for viewing purposes only. To join the Game Twister community, please register at the new forums here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

WTC = WAR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reauk
Admin
Admin
Reauk

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-09

WTC = WAR Empty
PostSubject: WTC = WAR   WTC = WAR EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:39 pm

The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building.

The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I was home when the attack happened (like 8 years ago). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

WTC = WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTC = WAR   WTC = WAR EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Reauk wrote:

The two WTC building were hit by two kamikazee TERRORIST planes. They got tooken out bad - smoking like two roman candles. Also A BOMB went off in Washington DC - in I believe the PENTAGON building.

The damage to the WTC was so bad that ONE tower has COMPLETELY COLLAPSED and is COMPLETELY destroyed. I have been watching this ALL MORNING.

I was home when the attack happened (like 8 years ago). I heard that EXPLOSION and I looked out my window.

A whole F*CKING World Trade Center Tower is tore down. It looks like the end of the world - if you could see TV. If you are lucky you have CNN. The weird shit is all the TV communications are in the WTC and when the tower went out - so do all the TV channels.

When shit like this happens - I think what will happen? Who is our president? What will he do? This shit is crazy.

When it happens, it happens, can't change the past unfortunately All those lives lost. But- the situation was handled at least. The president and vice president got to safety. Course no one really knows what to believe if it was terrorists, or if it was a controlled demolition to get money.
Back to top Go down
SC
Admin
Admin
SC

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2009-01-07

WTC = WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTC = WAR   WTC = WAR EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:30 pm

you beat me to a front page post! It is INSANE! Also, a car bomb went off outside the state department and the news is saying it was a third plane that hit the Pentagon. HOLY SHIT!!!!!

America had gotten so damn comfortable - time for it to wake up and smell the rest of the world! This is totally nuts!
Back to top Go down
http://gametwister.net
Sponsored content

WTC = WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTC = WAR   WTC = WAR Empty

Back to top Go down

WTC = WAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Twister :: News :: Network News-
Jump to: