Game Twister
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These forums are closed for viewing purposes only. To join the Game Twister community, please register at the new forums here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  

Fuck You Apple (again...)

Go down 
+2
Thrilla
RT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RT
Admin
Admin
RT

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Fuck You Apple (again...) Empty
PostSubject: Fuck You Apple (again...)   Fuck You Apple (again...) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:29 am

Okay, now this is just fucking absurd. I'm not sure if you have heard about Palm's new Palm Pre, but it is fucking amazing. Experts everywhere said that it will demolish the iPhone and create a new standard for phone technology everywhere. I have never seen such great reception of a phone since the iPhone came out.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the iPhone. I hate Apple. I hate iTunes. I hate Macs. I loathe Mac users. I hate my own fucking iPod touch. All of them are equally annoying, terrible, and overpriced. When the iPhone was released, Apple patented multi-touch. Yes, it is bullshit. Why you ask? Because there are countless numbers of phones, tablets, and many other touch screen appliances that utilize multitouch technology.

The iPhone is NOT the first. Not even close. But nobody has got the patent for it because not everyone is a total douchebag like Steve Jobs. Until just recently. Now, Apple's legal team can financially bitchslap anybody who decides to use multi touch. But they don't. Or at least they didn't. But now with the release of the Palm Pre, Apple is going to try to stay the best phone by eliminating their own competition.

This amazing phone uses multi touch. And Apple has decided to go after it because it is said to be the iPhone killer. This revolutionary phone may not even reach the market because of Apple's cocksucking legal team. They COULD have the option to either sue Palm for large amounts of money or make the Palm Pre not even reach the consumers. But where is the fun in this debate without hypocrisy? The iPhone has violated 4 of Palm's patents. This may not be a risk that Apple is willing to take.

TLDR: In short, Apple could possibly have the ability to keep this amazing phone (Palm Pre) from reaching the stores because Steve Jobs' turtlenecks are cutting off circulation to his head and making him an even bigger douchebag idiot then could possibly be imagined.
Back to top Go down
Thrilla
Level 20
Level 20
Thrilla

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You Apple (again...)   Fuck You Apple (again...) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:29 am

I declare this as the best Macbook summing up

haha

Mac sucks
Back to top Go down
Gen
Level 16
Level 16
Gen

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You Apple (again...)   Fuck You Apple (again...) EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:59 am

u forgot about fuck iTunes
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Level 2
Level 2
Anubis

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You Apple (again...)   Fuck You Apple (again...) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Dumb all Apple products are over priced peices of shit just ask me :]
Back to top Go down
Xarnor
Level 11
Level 11
Xarnor

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You Apple (again...)   Fuck You Apple (again...) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:49 am

I love Macs :emote(8):
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Level 9
Level 9
Waffles

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You Apple (again...)   Fuck You Apple (again...) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:08 am

meh... apple is okay. Its just too expensive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You Apple (again...)   Fuck You Apple (again...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck You Apple (again...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Twister :: All Access Forums :: General-
Jump to: